New session begins May 9th
"Ayn and Plum were super encouraging and positive. They kicked my butt in a good way. I don't want it to end. I've looked forward to every class and have been happily impressed with my improvement in performance and strength." -Tracy
"Instructors are knowledgable and fun. Great class!" -Susan
"Teaches you starting at the basics and pushed everyone to their limit." -Rae
- Accountability of your individual fitness goals
- Increased strength and endurance
- A supportive, motivated, and positive community-based environment
- Increased core strength
- An average of 5lbs of weight loss
- Nutritional education and support
- A fun, new way to workout inspired by Crossfit movements and workouts.
- Increased confidence!!
1. How long are the classes?: Each class is one hour long. Within the hour we warm-up, teach and drill technique of movements, perform a specifically designed workout (Workout of the Day), and have a cool-down. Some days may include Nutrition education, recovery exercises and more.
2. Do I have to be a current member of Pioneer Valley Crossfit?: No. This is open to any woman interested in getting fit! (Boot Camp membership does not include access to Crossfit classes)
3. What if I am a current member of Pioneer Valley Crossfit? Can I still come?: Yes, but there is an additional cost on top of your monthly membership.
4. Can I get a refund if I don't complete the course?: After the first week, you can not receive a refund. The only exceptions being if you have a medical limitation that is approved by your doctor. There is a $150 non-refundable deposit.
5. I can only come once a week, is that ok?: No, sorry. We ask for a commitment from you to attend 3 days a week, every week. Our intention is to create a cohesive community of women who are dedicated, motivated, and in turn keep each other accountable to reach their fitness goals.
6. Do I have to be fit to do this? I'm not sure I'm ready. PVCF Boot Camp is for women of ALL fitness levels, experience and ages. As long as you are dedicated and motivated, you are ready!
7. Will you be yelling at me? I'm scared and intimidated!: No. We are here to empower you to reach your highest potential. This is a positive and safe environment.
8. Can you give me an example of what one of the workouts will be like? An example of a Workout of the Day (affectionately known as a WOD) can look something like this:
For time complete:
21 kettlebell swings
15 kettlebell swings
9 kettlebell swings
All workouts and exercises are scalable depending on your ability and fitness level.